Spautism is inviting people from the autistic community to participate in a football shirt design competition in celebration of the UEFA European Championship taking place this summer.
The winning design will be decided by Spautism’s governing board and will be manufactured into a real shirt and made available to purchase, with proceeds supporting future Spautism initiatives.
The deadline to submit your designs is 11:30pm on Saturday 7th August - the day of the FA Community Shield.
Please take a photo or screenshot of your design and share on Twitter or Instagram by tagging @SpautismUK and using the hashtag #spautismshirt. Alternatively, you can email your design to email@example.com.
Note that designs may be shared on Spautism’s online platforms.
If this proves successful, we will look to run similar competitions for other sports so if football isn’t your thing, there will be other opportunities in the future.
We can’t wait to see your designs. Good luck!
Full Terms & Conditions
How to enter:
• Download and print off the template
• Create your design
• Take a photo or scan your design
• Upload on social media by tagging @SpautismUK and using #spautismshirt or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• By entering you agree to allow Spautism to use your football shirt design for promotional purposes and if you’re selected as the winner of this contest, for it to be manufactured and sold
• Submissions accepted until Saturday 7th August 2021 at 11:30pm (BST)
• The winning entry will be selected and announced between Sunday 8th August and Sunday 15th August 2021
• Prize for winning entrant includes one free Spautism football shirt once their design has been manufactured
• Proceeds raised from the sale of the football shirts will be utilised to provide support to future Spautism projects and initiatives